Voyage d'Tabac by West Third Brand

Tobacco leaves, Patchouli, Red Amber, Tonka Bean, Vanilla Bean.

Well, this is the first West Third Brand offering to leave me ambivalent. I've been impressed, so far, with this house and I suppose the law of averages dictates some misses along with the hits.

Voyage d'Tabac isn't a bad release. It just does nothing for me. I get a bit of all the listed notes here, but it's blase' on my skin and I can muster no excitement in my description of it. Some may find this very suitable, however I find nothing that stands out and I attempt to avoid owning fragrances that don't exude some type of energy when I wear them.

Voyage d'Tabac smells pleasant enough; aside from just laying on the skin. In 10 minutes of application, the Vanilla and resin begin to rise from the base and integrate with the Tobacco that's been evident from the opening. I can't say I experience much else and the totality of Voyage d'Tabac is simply reminiscent of too many others in the vanilla category. It just doesn't have that "hook".....that something extra that grabs you.

Sillage is moderate to good with longevity being very acceptable like many others from this house. Neutral rating from Aromi for West Third Brand's Voyage d'Tabac and a sample wear is highly recommended before purchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited