Tobacco 1812 by West Third Brand

Sweet Tobacco Leaf, Honey, Cocoa, Tonka Bean, Tobacco Flower, Dried Fruit, Exotic Woods.

Well folks, I can't say I know what Tobacco Flower is, or what exactly is meant by Dried Fruit or Exotic Woods, but I will say I like Tobacco 1812.

West Third Brand is an Indie House I'm investigating as of late, due to hearing good things and their economical price point. Naturally, I don't expect every release to be to my liking, but so far, they are 2 for 2. Tobacco 1812 is sweet indeed, but not cloying or off putting. It's about as sweet as I'd want it to be without crossing the line in a tabac offering. The Tonka, Vanilla and Honey may not be integrated perfectly, but the blending is good enough.

In part, Tobacco 1812 reminds of a vanilla candle. Only in part mind you, as possibly the backdrop of the fragrance. Vanilla is what blooms the most on my skin during every wearing. The tobacco, at least on me, is minimal at best, but I do get the suggestion of it. The same goes for the listed honey as it acts as an embellishment to the vanilla. The cocoa and dried fruit don't come to fruition, but they may be noticeable on you.

In spite of my not realizing all the listed notes, it really doesn't take away from the wearing experience. This is actually a nice, unisex frag that has decent bang for the buck. I wouldn't hesitate to wear this in any temperature either. I can't say that about all Vanilla-Dominant fragrances I own. Sillage is moderate to good with longevity approximately 5 hours before reapplication. Thumbs up from Aromi for West Third Brand's Tobacco 1812 and a sample wear is definitely recommended before purchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited