Maxed Out by 4160Tuesdays

Rum, Coconut, Lime, Tobacco, Coffee, Cannabis Essential Oil, Vintage Musks, Vanilla, Cumin, Atlas Cedar

Okay......this is a definitely a different aroma. I almost feel like I'm packed in an elevator with one part Granola crowd, one part Rastafarian and the other an assortment of suit and tie guys just coming from a meeting.

The first few minutes after application, the contrast of coconut, Lime, Cedar and Ash is a bit eyebrow raising for me. I don't mean the strength, just the aroma. I don't like it, nor do I dislike it. It's weirdly different and maybe just a hair off putting. On the other hand, some of you out there may love this conflict of notes. It does calm down rather quickly and manages to integrate the coconut a bit better once the heart accord commences.

The standouts on my skin are the tangy Coconut and ashy Tobacco. The juxtaposition is eclectic and this is accented with Cedar. I suppose it's simply a grouping of notes I haven't experienced before and the longer the wearings ensue, the more comfortable I become with it.

Any contributions from other listed notes here are minor, at best, on my skin. Perhaps your skin will permit other notes to bloom better than mine did and perhaps they won't. You won't know until you try it.

Maxed Out is an Extrait. I find it full bodied and close. Sillage is average with longevity approximately 5 hours before I'd consider reapplying. I'm going to give this a thumbs up, not because I love it or even like it. Maxed out is off the beaten path and dared to take a chance......even if it wasn't a very big chance. I highly recommend a sample wear before purchase on this one. Who knows.......you may not want to get out of the elevator.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited