Regine's for Men by Parfums Regine

Bergamot, Galbanum, Green Notes, Lavender, Lemon, Neroli, Pineapple.
Clary Sage, Coriander, Cyclamen, Jasmine, Rose.
Amber, Cedar, Musk.

Every now and then, I run into too much of a good thing. I'm not hating on this blind purchase, but it's giving me the "Damn" factor when in fact, I was hoping for the Wow factor. Yes, it was a blind buy and on a hunch, I pulled the trigger. The listed notes intrigued me for one, while the fact that another release by this house called "JimmyZ" proved to be acceptable. The totality of this scent simply isn't "me", but I'm getting a little ahead of myself here. I may have saved myself the trouble and expense had there been more reviews and information available.

The tuning of implemented notes simply doesn't suit me. Looking at the accords, I held out high hopes that this could be a substantial performer. It performs all right, but the overall aroma doesn't cut it. The fruit note ( pineapple?) and what must be the listed "Cyclamen" are disharmonious on me. There's nothing terrible here, but nothing evolving on my skin evokes sensory enjoyment. Regine's for Men is substantial, almost striking in the opening and yet lacks the pleasure factor.

Yes, there's Green, Lavender, Spice and woodsy herbs. Normally, I love these notes, but not here. Perhaps you would find more redeeming qualities than I. You may also love it because we all interpret differently. This is not a Powerhouse fragrance in spite of it possessing a full nature. Sillage is acceptable with longevity approximately 3 hours on me before morphing into a close scent. Neutral rating from Aromi and I feel I'm being generous. Again, you may disagree, but a sample wear is highly recommended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited